Lined with stunning terra-cotta, the 1st floor retail/commercial/workspace is unlike anything you've ever seen. 15' ceilings accentuate the beauty of the space with restored original plaster moldings lining the ceiling and revitalized, original terrazzo floors beneath your feet. Built using heavy-duty concrete construction, the space features terra-cotta lined columns, as well as traditional concrete mushroom-cap columns.
Located at 2620 W. Washington Street in Chicago, the building is in a phenomenal, just outside of downtown location, situated just West of the United Center and within close proximity to the booming West Loop, the Eisenhower Expressway (I-290), the California stop of the Green Line, and numerous bus routes. Washington Street is one of the main thoroughfares leading West from the City and offers meaningful traffic counts in both the morning and evening.
Build-out can be customized for your specific use, and long-term leases and/or flexible lease terms are available. The 3,650 square feet is sub-divided into several flexible spaces that can be further modified depending on your needs. The space offers the opportunity for on-site signage, and rental rates vary based on the size of the desired space.
At 2620 Lofts 1st Floor “Imagine Space”, the tenants will benefit from an on-site, built-in clientele with approximately 110 residents in 68 residential loft rental units on floors 3 – 6 of the building with possible access to 2 roof top decks with full city and sunset views can also be made available, with the potential for private heated assigned parking for tenant and/or private parking.
A highlight of the 1st floor features includes:
• 15' ceilings - beautifully renovated with all the original detail
• Stunning terra-cotta lined walls and columns
• Traditional mushroom cap, concrete columns
• Gorgeous, original, restored Terrazzo flooring
• ADA compliant bathrooms
• Expansive windows allowing for substantial natural light
• Highly secure key-card/fob entry system
• Indoor parking available with the availability of private parking
• Building signage available
• Stop sign in front of building on busy Washington commuter road
• FREE WIFI and internet “hard-wired” for more dependability